What is it?
One on one combat.
Its a test of balance, strength and wit with soft weapons for the battle and a foam pit for an even softer landing.
Play a friendly game for fun with your friends or settle a score by challenging your rivals to a game of Gladiators. The first to be pushed off of the beam loses!
Battle Beams Rules:
- Standard Park Rules apply
- Jumpers must be over 1.2 meters tall to use this activity.
- Do not jump into the foam pit from the walkway(s)
- Only two people at a time on the beam
- Start in the centre of the beam
- Do not go until foam pit is clear
- No head shots
- Keep it friendly & polite
- Do not throw the pugil sticks
- Do not jump or dive head first into the foam pit
- Only ever jump feet first
- Only land on your back or bottom
- Do not land on your knees in the pit
- Do not ‘tuck your knees up’ or ‘curl up’
- Do not bury yourself or others in the pit
- Do not remove or throw the foam blocks
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as possible by the nearest exit point
Want to try the Battle Beams?
Come in and give it a try!