*** WEDO Air Jump Ltd – Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made with Airjump Ltd T/A Air Jump Trampoline Park. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept, these Terms and Conditions
- Air Jump In reserve the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Any persons using the trampoline facilities must complete a waiver prior to their participation. Where someone is under the age of 18, this waiver must be completed by a Parent/Guardian.
- Activities involving trampolines are not without risk and misuse may result in serious injury or even death. All participants must watch our safety video and review all rules prior to their participation and on every subsequent visit. Our rules and safety video can be found on our website as well as on our premises.
- Participants should only jump within their own abilities.
- Pregnant women may not jump due to the risks it can pose to the unborn baby.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and follow the directions given by the Air Jump Marshalls. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Air Jump Grip socks must be worn by all participants at all times while on the trampolines.
- Children under 18 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Our trampolines are subject to a maximum weight of 160 kg. Participants over this weight will not be allowed to use the trampoline facilities.
- We ask that all participants wear appropriate clothing during their visit and we reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are dressed inappropriately.
- Participants are requested to remove all jewellery, belts and watches before bouncing. Pockets must be emptied as loose objects can pose a hazard should they fall out during their trampoline session.
- Mobile phones are not to be used by anyone who is using the trampolines. Spectators are welcome to take photos/videos.
- Anyone found causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures and fittings within the park will be asked to leave and may be asked to pay to have the damage corrected.
- Air Jump accept no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting the site. Vehicles parked within our car park are parked at the owners risk and Air Jump take no responsibility for loss or damage, however caused.
- Air Jump reserve the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already within the site or the sites facilities. The Duty Managers decision is final in these cases.
- Air Jump In reserves the right to change or cancel activities at any point and with no notice.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY FOOD PURCHASED ONSITE IS PERMITTED**
- **PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ALLOW CAKES, BALLOONS CANDLES OR (UNLESS YOU HAVE PARTY BOOKING) **
- **PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN YOUR OWN PLATES, CUPS AS WE DO NOT ALLOW PICNICS (UNLESS YOU HAVE A PARTY BOOKING) **
- A booking will only be classed as confirmed once a confirmation email has been sent from Air Jump.
- You must let us know, as soon as possible, if there are any mistakes in your booking confirmation.
- Latecomers may not be permitted to jump and no refunds will be offered in these circumstances.
- Refunds and Cancellations
- Individual bookings are non refundable and non transferrable within 7 days of booked session.
- Where an individual decides not to participate, is not allowed to participate, or is asked to cease participation, no refunds will be made.
Parties Terms and Conditions
- Party bookings may be cancelled, at no charge, providing we receive at least 7 days notice. Cancellations occurring with less than 7 days notice may be liable for charges to cover costs already incurred by Air Jump with regards to the party.
- Party bookings are subject to a minimum booking of 10 people. Parties of fewer than 10 people will be charged at the minimum rate based on 10 people.
- Additional people can be added to your party providing we receive more than 48hrs notice and providing that we have the space required to accommodate the additional guests.
- Groups are requested to arrive in good time for their party. Groups arriving late may not receive their entire time within the arena.